Durban high Court is looking for driver with code 8-14 drivers license and minimum of grade 10 or abet level, to apply for available drivers vacancies.
|CENTRE HIGH COURT||DURBAN|
SALARY R 122 595.00 per annum. The successful candidate will be required to sign a performance agreement.
- Adult Basic Education and Training (ABET) or Grade 10
- minimum of 2 years’ experience as a messenger or driver.
- A valid code 8 drivers licence plus Public Drivers permit (PDP) will be an added advantage.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Computer literacy (MS Office).
- Good communication skills (verbal and written).
- Attention to detail.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to liaise with team members and members of the public.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work independently as well as in the team.
- Good organising, Good interpersonal relations.
- Must be responsible and have good work ethics.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Collect and deliver mail, distribute mail to various offices.
- Collect post bag from the post office.
- Transport officials to various destinations.
- Daily delivery and collection of posts from post office.
- Distribution of urgent /hand delivered mail to various offices.
- Delivery of outgoing mail to post office.
- Maintenance of register of mail distribution and ensure safeguarding of all correspondence.
HOW TO APPLY
APPLICATIONS Quoting the relevant reference number, direct your application to:
The Provincial Head, Office of the Chief Justice, Private Bag X54372, Durban, 4000.
hand deliver applications to the Office of the Chief Justice, Human Resource Management, 1st floor, 2 Devonshire place, off Anton Lembede Street, Durban.
ENQUIRIES: Ms L Marrie Tel No: (031) 372 3164
CLOSING DATE: 12 JUNE 2020
IMPORTANT NOTE: In the filling of the advertised posts, the objectives of the Constitution of South Africa, 1996 and the staffing policy of the Public Service broadly will be taken into consideration. Applications must be submitted on form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department. A completed and signed form Z83 should be accompanied by a recently updated comprehensive CV as well as certified copies of all qualification(s), identity document and driver’s license. A SAQA evaluation report must accompany foreign qualifications. Applications that do not comply with the above-mentioned requirements will not be considered.
The Office of the Chief Justice is an equal opportunity employer. In the filling of vacant posts, the objectives of section 195 (1)(i) of the Constitution of South Africa, 1996 (Act 108 of 1996), the Employment Equity imperatives as defined by the Employment Equity Act, 1998 (Act 55 of 1998) and relevant Human Resources policies of the Department will be taken into consideration. The successful candidate/s will be subjected to Pre-Vetting (Pre-Screening). Financial records will only.
SOURCE: HIGH COURT DURBAN