Siemens is German multinational company that has branch office in South Africa. Siemens is the technological company that build device, automation of systems and mobility.
Flender is looking for mechanical fitter apprentice (trainee technical). The candidate will be employed as a mechanical fitter apprentice and be exposed to all aspects of your trade. you will be working towards completing a mechanical fitter trade certificate.
Job Family: internal services
Reference number: 210699
- Completed N3 qualification within relevant field (Mechanical Trade)
- Must have at least 1 – 2 years practical mechanical fitting experience
- Have a keen eye for detail and can work with precision
- Can work independently and as part of a team
- Able to demonstrate motivation and commitment in completing their apprenticeship
- Enjoy variety and a broad range of projects
- Have a valid driver’s licence
- Perform operational maintenance of mechanical components
- Maintenance and repair, replacement of broken or worn parts, adjustment and servicing
Benefits of mechanical fitter apprenticeship
- From the beginning, you will be equipped with the right information and support to succeed in your apprenticeship – you will have a dedicated mentor to support you throughout your apprenticeship
- We will provide you with the necessary personal protective equipment.
HOW TO APPLY
THANKS FOR VISITING GETTER AND DREAMER PLEASE CALL AGAIN FOR MORE JOBS, LEARNERSHIPS AND INTERNERSHIPS.