Department of GOVERNMENT PENSIONS ADMINISTRATION AGENCY is looking for candidates to apply for avalable supply chain job.
The main purpose of available post is to provide administrative assistance and support in the sourcing of goods and services.
SALARY : R208 584. per annum (basic salary) plus 37% in lieu of benefits
CENTRE : Pretoria
- An appropriate three year tertiary qualification (360 credits) in Supply Chain or equivalent with
- 18 months relevant experience within Supply Chain Management or Senior Certificate with
- three years proven experience within Supply Chain Management. Computer literacy (MS
- Office products). Knowledge of PFMA, Treasury Regulations, PPPFA, SCM Guidelines for
- Accounting Officers and related Prescripts; Knowledge of Public Sector Procurement
- processes, rules and regulations; Financial Administration; Interpersonal skills; Effective
- Organizational skills; Planning and decision making skills and Analytical and problem solving
- skills; Client orientation and customer focus; Ability to communicate at all levels effectively;
- Ability to work independently and Ability to work under pressure.
- The purpose of the role is: To provide administrative assistance and support in the sourcing
- of goods and services through quotation process for respective business units in GPAA. The
- incumbent will be responsible for a wide variety of tasks which includes but are not limited to
- the following: Process requisitions for procurement of goods and services: Receive, check
- and process requisitions and specifications for sourcing of goods and services as per
- prescribed legislation; Ensure the utilization of the Central Supplier Database (CSD) supplier
- database in request for a competitive quotation process. Facilitate quotation process;
- Implement and maintain quotation process in accordance with legislation, Departmental
- policies and procedures and National Treasury Instruction notes. Receiving and opening of
- RFQ documents. Assist in the facilitation of the Bid Evaluation sessions. Compiling RFQ
- documents. Ensure communication to suppliers and business units. Ensure that suppliers are
- rotated. Keep and update the register of RFQ’s. Coordinate receipts and evaluation of RFQ’s:
- Ensure receiving and checking of quotations; Keep records of Quotations received. Schedule
- the evaluation session. Communicate the outcome to Business Units and Vendors.
- Registration of vendors on vendor master. Facilitate approval of quotations and Purchase
- Order generation. Vendor Management: Upload new vendor applications for approval.
- Update current vendor details. Provide administrative support to the unit: Perform office
- administrative activities. Organize office logistical matters. File audit supporting office
- correspondence, documents and reports. Draft and type standard correspondence and
- documents; Completion of forms and documents relevant to the office. Order stationery and
- equipment/appliances for the section
HOW TO APPLY?
Please forward your application, quoting the relevant reference REF NO: SCA/LM/2020-03-2C, Government.
Pensions Administration Agency, 34 Hamilton Street, or Private Bag x63, Arcadia, Pretoria,
ENQUIRIES : Mr Lesiba Sehlapelo Tel No: (012) 399 2710