FNB is looking for candidates to apply for available internship for 2021, programme application will close in august taking in consideration national knockdown.
Students currently completing their final year of university degrees in:
- Commerce (Accounting, Business Management, Finance, Economics etc),
- Actuarial Science,
- Human Resources,
- Industrial Psychology,
- Information Systems,
- Computer Science,
- This is not an exhaustive list of degrees
ALSO MUST HAVE GRADE 12 AND SOUTH AFRICA CITIZEN ARE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Provision of an efficient execution of role responsibilities through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information in the relevant role of learning
- Participate in the innovation process in the business and contribute toward new innovations against objectives
- Participation in knowledge sharing and projects to maximise skills required for the role and relevant career exploration by executing all activities required to be efficient and successful
- Manage graduate development plan by completion of training assignments
- Manage graduate development plan to increase own competencies and skills by attendance of training
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Live the values of the business through demonstrating and displaying of the values required in the business
CLOSING DATE: 07-AUGUST-2020
THANKS FOR VISITING GETTER AND DREAMER... PLEASE SHARE!