OFFICE OF THE CHIEF JUSTICE is looking for candidate to apply for admin clerk available vacancies/jobs. all the candidates must have at least grade 12 to apply for this jobs.
on z83 please write the following REF NO: 2020/39/OCJ and filling the form eligible.
- Grade 12.
- Skills and Competencies: Knowledge of relevant legislation, Financial Management, excellent communication skills, Computer literacy, analytical skills.
- Behavioural Competencies: Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines. Solution Oriented, Service Delivery Innovation (SDI) Client Orientation and Customer Focus.
- Facilitate the maintenance of a complete, reliable and accurate asset register for Departmental owned assets.
- Reconciliation of the general ledger (BAS), the asset registers (JYP) and the financial statements.
- Maintain a complete and accurate leased assets register. Perform the physical verification of assets as well as the completeness of the asset register.
- Management of losses as well as the disposal of unserviceable, redundant and obsolete assets.
HOW TO APPLY
National Office: Midrand: Quoting the relevant reference number, direct your application to: The Director: Human Resources, Office of the Chief Justice, Private Bag X10, Marshalltown, 2107. Applications can also be hand delivered to the Office of the Chief Justice, Human Resource Management, 188, 14th Road, Noordwyk, Midrand, 1685. Free State: Bloemfontein: Quoting the relevant reference number, direct your application to: The Provincial Head, Office of the Chief Justice, Private Bag X20612, Bloemfontein, 9300 or hand deliver applications to the Free State High Court, Corner President Brand and Fontein street, Bloemfontein, 9301. Gauteng: Quoting the relevant reference number, direct your application to: The Provincial Head, Office of the Chief Justice, Private Bag X7, Johannesburg, 2000. Applications can also be hand delivered to the 12th floor, Cnr Pritchard and Kruis Street, Johannesburg.
CLOSING DATE 03 April 2020