The above mentioned positions is available in the Infrastructure and Facility Management Department. The purpose of the job is to assist the Unit Manager in planning & implementing of all projects and policies within the Facilities Unit of Infrastructure and Facilities Management Department.
- Draw up Specifications for maintenance and repairs projects and contracts;
- Inspecting the quality of work done by RIM Service providers in active projects on a day to day basis & ensure that drawings data & specifications are adhered to;
- Carry out Inspections and Condition assessments of Facilities;
- Documentation filing;
- Carrying out Miscellaneous job related duties as assigned;
- Submitting monthly reports to Unit Manager;
- Attending meetings, site briefings for day to day maintenance projects and capital projects
- Diploma /Degree in any of the following disciplines Architecture, Quantity Survey, Mechanical and Electrical.
- Project Management
Forward a detailed cv, accompanied by certified copies your ID and qualification certificates as well as contactable referees, to firstname.lastname@example.org
by no later than 05 March 2020.
Note : If you do not hear from us within 30 days, please consider your application unsuccessful. Please note your attachment should not exceed 10 MB
Thanks for visiting Getter and dreamer please Share with friends and family…